While those focusing on weight loss are eating less, they are not necessarily eating better. Regimens restricting certain foods or using extreme low-calorie diets often don’t work in the long run because they are difficult to maintain and don’t provide the body with the variety of nutrients it needs.
How do you lose weight and keep it off without extreme measures? Here are some tips:
* Understand your motivation to eat. Many times stress, fatigue and dehydration are disguised as hunger pangs. Ask yourself if you are overwhelmed, thirsty, bored or truly hungry before reaching for a snack.
* Plan your meals. You don’t have to map out an entire menu, but think about what you can eat for lunch and dinner beforehand, so that you aren’t grabbing something on the go because you’re hungry and it’s time to eat. Cook meals ahead of time to have on hand at the end of a long workday.
* Keep your immune system strong. When dieting, it’s important to keep your immune system healthy by providing your body with essential nutrients. A health drink called NuVim is a new product that helps maintain a healthy immune system, according to its manufacturer. Tested and proven effective in 19 clinical studies, NuVim also helps with muscle flexibility and athletic performance. The drink contains the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, along with B-12, zinc, calcium and essential amino acids.
* Find subtle ways to cut calories. For instance, switch from drinking 2 percent milk to skim, or let diet soda or unsweetened tea take the place of regular soda. Low-fat and low-sugar versions of condiments like cream cheese, butter, dressing and jam also make a difference without sacrificing taste.
* Exercise as much as you can. Few people are able to lose weight and keep it off without exercise. While it may seem impossible to fit yet one more thing into an already time-starved calendar, exercising for at least 30 minutes three to four days a week is a must. Working up to an hour, four to five days a week, should be a goal.
Smart Strategies for Successful Weight Loss
weight loss, Smart Strategies for Successful Weight Loss
via Easy To Losing Weight http://easy4weightloss.blogspot.com/2013/09/smart-strategies-for-successful-weight.html